The your phone “Companion App” was create to help people sync material between devices. Users are starting to receive the software with a new name, which is available for download from the Google Play Store. Remember that you can essentially sync your images and texts to your Windows PC with the Your Phone Companion programme. The app can now sync photographs and messages between Windows 10 devices, making it more than just a simple hub.
What are companion apps?
Companion apps are software applications that function on a device other than the one intended for the main or primary application. They typically offer content that is comparable to the main user experience, however it may only be a subset of it with fewer features and a portable design.
For instance, if you established an internal or external web application several years ago, it’s possible that you still haven’t made it possible for your partners, staff, or customers to utilise it on mobile devices and tablets. An accompanying app can help here. A separate mobile application that incorporates or copies all or some of the features of the web app will aid in adoption and on-the-go use.
Connect Android Device from Windows PC using Companion App
- Using the official Companion App, you may instantly connect with your Android mobile from a PC. Install the official Your Phone Companion app on your Windows computer from the Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Taskbar now and look for the Your Companion app. Alternatively, you can open the application by clicking on its icon on the desktop.
- You would be prompted to choose your phone’s model. Alternatively, you can just choose the Android option from the provided drop-down box.
- The Your Phone app on a Windows PC will prompt you to sign in with your Microsoft Account as soon as you launch it. Use the exact same account as your Android device, please.
- The Your Phone Companion app must be installed on the Android phone. If not, click the official link to access the Google Play Store and download the app. They could also download this app from the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store, look for the Your Phone Companion app there, and then instal the app. Use the same Microsoft Account to log in to the app after it has been installed.
- You’ll see the QR Code screen on the app. Return to the PC and select the appropriate choices once the QR Code has been displayed by the Your Phone Companion software.
- Your devices connect in accordance with your choice, and the Your Phone app will request some rights to access the data on your smartphone. When prompted on the computer’s screen, confirm that you want to let the program use the data on your smartphone.
Benefits of Companion App
Here, following are benefits of the Companion App:
- They increase utility.
- They aid in expanding the audience.
- The guarantee accessibility across various devices.
- Helps make your business services portable and mobile.
- Easier and less expensive to construct.